Why do safari with us?
4.8/5 12 Reviews
2 days Safari to Tarangire National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Widen your perspective of Tanzania on this 2-day s tour to Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 Days Safari.
- This tour can be also be a Private tour (Meaning this tour will be organized exclusively for you and won't be shared with others).
- This tour can be also be a Group tour (Meaning this tour will be organized for group and will be share with others traveler).
- Can start any day If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Suitable for solo travelers Solo travelers can book this private tour.
- This tour can be great addon on your Kilimanjaro climb or Zanzibar Trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle.
- The best time for this tour is December to March and June to October every year.
DAY 1: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, we will drive via Arusha and heading to Tarangire National Park then we will register at the gate and continue with game drives for the rest of the day as we explore the African wilderness for the last day of our safari. This park is famous for its large populations of elephants and its gigantic age-old baobabs, but it has much more to offer in terms of many animals and birds that are resident to this park. We expect to see lions, cheetahs, warthogs, gazelles, dik-diks, the rare long-necked gerenuks, and many more. Later in the evening, we will drive to Karatu overnight.
Meal Plan: Lunch, and Dinner
Accommodation: Eileen's Tree Inn or a similar lodge in Karatu.
Room plan: Double Occupancy
DAY 2: NGORONGORO CRATER THEN DRIVE BACK TO KILIMANJARO AIRPORT
Very early morning we drive down the Ngorongoro Crater walls to the Crater floor where we will spend the better part of the day doing game drives in this 8th wonder of the world also referred to as the Eden of Africa. Here we will get the chance to spot the animals that we might have missed at Tarangire with a little luck you can spot the Big 5 that is; Elephants, Lions, Leopards, Buffaloes, and Rhinos, in a single day’s game drive and in the late afternoon we will head to Kilimanjaro Airport to catch your evening flight or book additional lodging and this will be the end of the safari.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch.
The client can make a flight departing in the evening on the same day out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) or he or she can spend the night at Arusha or Moshi for extra cost so as to have the flight departing the next day out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
SAFARI PRICE ON USD CURRENCY
This tour accepts children of all ages but they must be accompany by and adult. Children under 12 receive a discount and children under 2 are free. Request children price according to his or her age.
This tour can be customized according to your needs
If you request changes to this tour, the price will change.
- Price is US $1400 per person when one person travels alone
- Price is the US $1000 per person when 2-6 people travel together.
- Price is US $950 per person when 6 plus travel together.
WHAT INCLUDES ON THE PRICE
- 2 days/1 night 1 Safari .
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch.
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide.
- All meals per itinerary
- 1-night accommodation in lodge.
- All wildlife reserve entry fees.
- All game drives as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Mineral water per person/day during game drives
- Value Added Tax by Tanzania Revenue Authority.
- Complimentary wine and beer
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Flights.
- Domestic flight.
- Airport taxes.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Balloon Safari at Tarangire National Park.
- Accommodation before and after Safari.
- Airport Pick up or Drop off
- Gratuities (Tip) for safari guide
- Drinks and Beverage at Lodge during Safari.
- Travel insurance we are highly recommends.
- Single Supplement (Single room) will be $150 per person
- Visa fee (50 US$ /100 US$ for American or Irish Passport holders – to be paid upon arrival).
Safari Tipping Guideline:
- Safari guide $30-50 per day per car
These tour you might like