Why do safari with us?
4.8/5 12 Reviews
Ngorongoro Crater Day Trip
Spend a day exploring one of the world’s most unique and unspoiled areas, the caldera of an extinct volcano at Ngorongoro Crater. Travel on your own, with an expert Safari Guide.
- 1 Day Safari.
- This tour is a Private tour (Meaning this tour will be organized exclusively for you and won't be shared with others).
- You can start any day. If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Suitable for solo travelers can book this tour.
- This tour can be a great add-on to your Kilimanjaro climb or Zanzibar Trip
- Game drives pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle.
- The best time for this tour is December to March and June to October yearly.
DAY 1: NGORONGORO CRATER
Early in the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in Moshi or Arusha, and we will drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area; after registration, you will descend to the Crater Floor. You will drive down the Ngorongoro Crater walls to the Crater floor, where we will spend the better part of the day doing game drives in this 8th wonder of the world, also referred to as the Eden of Africa. Here we will get the chance to spot many animals, and if you are lucky, you can spot the Big 5, that is; Elephants, Lions, Leopards, Buffaloes, and Rhinos, in a single day’s game drive. After this day trip, we will drop you off at Arusha Airport or Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Meal Plan: Lunch
The client can make a flight departing in the evening on the same day out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) or he or she can spend the night at Arusha or Moshi for extra cost so as to have the flight departing the next day out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
SAFARI PRICE ON USD CURRENCY
- All Our Safari Prices are in US Dollar
- This tour accepts children of all ages, but an adult must accompany them.
- Tanzania National Park children policy
- An adult aged 16 years old and above
- The Child is aged from 5-15 years old. (Receive Discount)
- Children under 2 are free of charge
- Request children price according to their age.
- We can customize this tour according to your needs
- If you request changes to this tour, the price will change.
- The price is the US $895 per person when one person travels alone
- The price is the US $550 per person when 2-12 people travel together.
WHAT INCLUDES ON THE PRICE
- 1 Day private safari .
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch.
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide.
- All wildlife reserve entry fees.
- Crater services fees
- All game drives as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Mineral water
- Value Added Tax by Tanzania Revenue Authority.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Flights.
- Domestic flight.
- Airport taxes.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Accommodation before and after Safari.
- Airport Pick up
- Gratuities (Tip) for safari guide
- Travel insurance we are highly recommends.
- Visa fee (50 US$ /100 US$ for American or Irish Passport holders – to be paid upon arrival).
Safari Tipping Guideline:
- Safari guide $30-50 per day per car
These tour you might like