Why do safari with us?
4.8/5 12 Reviews
Arusha National Park Day Trip
Arusha National Park is a great day trip from Arusha or Moshi,with wildlife viewing and walks along for birding and spotting mammals like elephants and buffalos
- 1 Days Safari.
- This tour can be also be a Private tour (Meaning this tour will be organized exclusively for you and won't be shared with others).
- This tour can be also be a Group tour (Meaning this tour will be organized for group and will be share with others traveler).
- Can start any day If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Suitable for solo travelers Solo travelers can book this private tour.
- Visiting the Masai Village.
- This tour can be great addon on your Kilimanjaro climb or Zanzibar Trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle.
- The best time for this tour is December to March and June to October every year.
DAY 1: ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
We depart from your lodge or hotel and drive to Arusha National Park, where we view the herds of buffalo in the spectacular Ngurdoto Crater, the flamingos of the Momela Lakes, and the imposing peak of rugged Mount Meru. Arusha National park houses a variety of wildlife, including giraffe, zebra, colobus monkeys, leopards and hyenas, in the park’s small but bustling 53 square miles of natural habitats. After this day trip, we will take you to your hotel in Moshi or Arusha or drop you off at Arusha Airport or Kilimanjaro Airport.
Meal Plan: Lunch
SAFARI PRICE ON USD CURRENCY
This tour accepts children of all ages but they must be accompany by and adult. Children under 12 receive a discount and children under 2 are free. Request children price according to his or her age.
This tour can be customized according to your needs
If you request changes to this tour, the price will change.
- Price is US $490 per person when one person travels alone
- Price is the US $300 per person when 2-6 people travel together.
- Price is US $250 per person when 6 plus travel together.
WHAT INCLUDES ON THE PRICE
- 1 Day private safari .
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch.
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide.
- All wildlife reserve entry fees.
- All game drives as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Mineral water
- Value Added Tax by Tanzania Revenue Authority.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Flights.
- Domestic flight.
- Airport taxes.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Accommoadation before and after Safari.
- Airport Pick up
- Gratuities (Tip) for safari guide
- Travel insurance we are highly recommends.
- Visa fee (50 US$ /100 US$ for American or Irish Passport holders – to be paid upon arrival).
Safari Tipping Guideline:
- Safari guide $30-50 per day per car
These tour you might like