Why do safari with us?
4.8/5 12 Reviews
2 Days Safari to Manyara National Park & Ngorongoro Crater
Widen your perspective of Tanzania on this 2-days Safari to Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 Day Safari.
- This tour is a Private tour (Meaning this tour will be organized exclusively for you and won't be shared with others).
- You can start any day. If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
- Suitable for solo travelers can book this tour.
- This tour can be a great add-on to your Kilimanjaro climb or Zanzibar Trip
- Game drives pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle.
- The best time for this tour is December to March and June to October yearly.
DAY 1: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Lake Manyara is a beautiful little park that is famous for its tree-climbing lions, elephants, and large troops of baboons. The park is home to an amazing variety of birds and animals considering its small size. A short visit to this serene park will greatly diversify your safari experience as the lush green jungle habitat is in stark contrast to the other parks you will visit during your safari, Later in the evening, we will drive to Karatu overnight.
Meal Plan: Lunch, and Dinner
Accommodation: Eileen's Tree Inn or a similar lodge in Karatu.
Room plan: Double Occupancy
DAY 2: NGORONGORO CRATER THEN DRIVE BACK TO KILIMANJARO AIRPORT
Very early morning we drive down the Ngorongoro Crater walls to the Crater floor where we will spend the better part of the day doing game drives in this 8th wonder of the world also referred to as the Eden of Africa. Here we will get the chance to spot the animals that we might have missed at Manyara with a little luck you can spot the Big 5 that is; Elephants, Lions, Leopards, Buffaloes, and Rhinos, in a single day’s game drive and in the late afternoon we will head to Kilimanjaro Airport to catch your evening flight or book additional lodging and this will be the end of the safari.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch.
The client can make a flight departing in the evening on the same day out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) or he or she can spend the night at Arusha or Moshi for extra cost so as to have the flight departing the next day out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
SAFARI PRICE ON USD CURRENCY
- All Our Safari Prices are in US Dollar
- This tour accepts children of all ages, but an adult must accompany them.
- Tanzania National Park children policy
- An adult aged 16 years old and above.
- In most hotels and Safari lodges, children aged 13 and above are considered adults as they will be charged an adult rate.
- The child is aged from 5-15 years old. (Receive Discount)
- Children under 2 are free of charge.
- Request children price according to their age.
- We can customize this tour according to your needs.
- If you request changes to this tour, the price will change.
- The price is the US $1500 per person when one person travels alone.
- The price is the US $1000 per person when 2-12 people travel together.
WHAT INCLUDES ON THE PRICE
- 2 days/1 night 1 Safari .
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch.
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide.
- All meals per itinerary
- 1-night accommodation in lodge.
- All wildlife reserve entry fees.
- All game drives as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Mineral water per person/day during game drives
- Value Added Tax by Tanzania Revenue Authority.
- Complimentary wine and beer
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Flights.
- Domestic flight.
- Airport taxes.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Accommodation before and after Safari.
- Airport Pick up or Drop off
- Gratuities (Tip) for safari guide
- Drinks and Beverage at Lodge during Safari.
- Travel insurance we are highly recommends.
- Single Supplement (Single room) will be $150 per person
- Visa fee (50 US$ /100 US$ for American or Irish Passport holders – to be paid upon arrival).
Safari Tipping Guideline:
- Safari guide $30-50 per day per car
These tour you might like